- The Bridge allows for remote operation of pdqSMART devices from anywhere in the world.
- Provides communication between the Cloud Portal and the pdqSMART enabled devices using a variety of networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, and MQTT.
- Manages and supports up to 240 pdqSMART devices.
- Requires a LAN connection (end user provided) and a cable. Range of devices is typically 65’ in buildings subject to site orientation, wall construction and hidden obstructions.
- NSA (National Security Agency) level security, equipped with multi-layer door to cloud data security utilizing AES 128-bit/Cipher Block Chaining encryptions for over the air transmissions.
- Requires 5VDC/1A power supply. End user to provide 110v outlet, sufficiently wired, grounded and surge protected.
Looking for wireless networked access control products? Click here.